About This Blog

This blog was designed by myself as one of my assignments for 'Interactive Design' to explore the different concepts, characteristics and themes of Interactive Design. The end result of this assignment is a thorough understanding of the criteria in creating successful websites in order to complete our major assignment for this course. The major assignment consists of creating a 'How to...' website. I began this blog on the 5th of March 2010



Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Creating this blog

In place of my 2 minute presentation, I will explain my website with the blog on the front page.


The biggest problems I had with creating this blog was:
- Getting used to where everything on the website was
- Finding relevant information that I could put into my own words
- Using the html on the posts

* Also, I had a problem creating my flow chart. My computer had an error that did not allow me to print out the 2 squares on the 'Planning tools for interaction' post.


In the end of my blogging experience, I can very easily navigate through my blog and this website.
The important posts are listed just under the heading and welcome note.
All other information is found on the right hand column.


To conclude, I am happy with the way that my blog turned out and hope that you all enjoy and grasp a better understanding of information design with the information I have put forward.


Emma Kate Snowden